Certification as an Uber Academy Master Trainer in Applied Blockchain is no mean feat!
The blockchain space is booming, and as it was with the advent of the internet … people with certification in key areas will be in high demand.
Certification is competency based, so you will develop skills and knowledge in a number of key areas in applying blockchain technologies.
- Generating disruptive business models
- Creating real value by relieving customer pain and creating customer gains
- Working with distributed ledger technologies that incorporate a blockchain
- Creating smart contract specifications
- Developing functional requirements specifications
- Building strategic networks
- Managing change
- Analysing business performance
- Conducting feasibility analysis
… get on the front foot now!