What does it take to become a Master Trainer in Applied Blockchain
- You will need to hold at a minimum a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (AQF Qualification TAE40116)
- You will be required to complete 10 units of our Applied Blockchain course
- The 2020 and 2021 intakes are delivered via our Virtual Classroom Program
- Intensive 14 day workshops followed by the prescribed project are available.
- Intensive Residential Programs are planned for 2021. These are based in Vanuatu subject to borders being open and planes are flying in 2021.
If you missed the Internet Revolution, don’t miss the Blockchain Revolution!
Master Trainer Programs 2020 – 2021
Intensive face to face workshops with the expert who wrote the course!
Register your interest now as places will be limited.