To be certified as a Master Trainer you must hold:
- A qualification in Applied Blockchain
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain 10747 NAT
- Diploma of Applied Blockchain 10849 NAT
- A qualification in Training and Education
- TAE 40016 Certificate IV at a minimum
Learn from the author of the Applied Blockchain qualifications. During this program you will complete one qualification in Applied Blockchain.
- 10 days over 2 weeks
- 20 x face to face sessions
- max 2 learners per cohort
- project work completed at your pace
- Master Trainer led sessions
- how to be a Master Trainer
- the Global Partnership Network
- the Master Trainer Resources
- the Master Trainer ongoing Professional Development
- all inclusive program costs
This certification is conducted in Vanuatu at our beachfront location. The program is residential and all costs of transfers, accommodation and catering are included. An extremely high value program with direct access to the Master Trainer throughout the residential program.
Register your interest now for these limited intakes.