What is Applied Blockchain?
Simply put … it is blockchain strategy and implementation … how to apply blockchain technology to create and deliver value. Applied blockchain is not about code but rather how to bring that code to life and apply it to a meaningful use case.
I teach blockchain strategy and implementation through a range of critical subjects where you will learn how to create and deliver value using blockchain:
- Generating disruptive business models
- Principles behind Smart Contracts
- Automating middleman functions
- Value creation
- Use cases for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data and the IoT
- Using blockchain to accelerate Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain networks and ecosystem governance
- Monitoring the performance of blockchain networks
- Interoperability and strategic networks